Mar 19, 2014

OneNote for Free

Definately worth a share: Microsoft offers OneNote (one of my very favorite apps ever, both in work and personal use) for free on all the most common platforms, except for Unix and Linux. That is, for PC, Mac, Windows tablets, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, Android, and the Web. The free version lacks some corporate features like e.g. connections to SharePoint and Outlook.

OneNote is excellent for keeping your notes organized and shared between your devices. I myself use it on PC, iPad and Lumia (820), sharing&syncing the notebooks via OneDrive (Pro) and it works excellently. I have my travel plans, the kids' school schedules, work projects, work notes etc. all in OneNote workbooks and it's easy to find what I'm looking for and check things wherever I am on my phone etc. Sales pitch ;) But I truly do love it!

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2014/03/17/microsoft-launches-free-onenote-mac-freemium-onenote-windows-onenote-cloud-api-apps/#!Aw8tf

Download OneNote: http://www.onenote.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment